ADDRESS: Yungas, Bolivia
Location: 7km from the Coroico town centre in North Yungas, Bolivia. Situated between the two townships of Yolosa and Yolosita by the Yolosa River.
HOW TO GET THERE:
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: - Take a mini bus from the Minasa Terminal de Buses, in Villa Fatima, La Paz, heading to Coroico, North Yungas.
- Cost 30-35 BOB / person
- 2 hrs 30 mins in duration
- Once in the Coroico bus terminal, walk up the side street stairs to the Coroico Town Plaza and take a taxi to La Senda Verde, any taxi driver will know how to get to the property.
- Cost 40 BOB / Taxi
- 20 mins in duration
BY CAR: - Take the La Paz - Coroico Road, exiting from the neighborhood of Villa Fatima. Once at La Tranca, the Police Check Point you will need to show your License, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, Car documentation and pay a small toll to pass.
- In approximately 45 mins you will arrive at the town of Unduavi. Here you must show your toll ticket of travel, to the Police check point.
- From Unduavi, approximately 1 hours drive you will arrive at the village of Yolosita. Here you must show your toll ticket of travel, to the Police check point.
- Once in Yolosita take the road to the town of Yolosa, keep heading straight and you should reach La Senda Verde within 15 mins. We recommend once in Yolosita, asking for directions as the dirt roads can sometimes be confusing.